When you’re looking for reliable and compassionate care for your loved ones, our services at Jarieu Home Care Network, Inc. help bring the right care they need, at the right time and the right way.
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and oral care (if needed)
- Meal preparation and feeding (if needed)
- Light housekeeping, changing bed linens, and laundry
- Joyful companionship, errands and grocery shopping
- Medication reminder and transport to doctor’s appointment
- Exercises such as going for a walk or range of motion (ROM)
- Checking home for safety
- Incontinent care by regularly changing the diaper and repositioning, back rubs, bed bath and shaving
- Transfers from and to bed, wheelchair and car
- Alzheimer’s and dementia client care
- hospice care with qualified and experienced caregivers
- 24/7 hourly care
- Sleep-over and live-in care
Other Services, please visit these links for more details:
Important to Know about our Home Health Services
The client can choose either to:
– Separately pay the caregiver(s) and the agency fees separately and directly to the agency
– Or, pay the total amount to the agency and the agency will pay the caregiver(s).
Jarieu Home Care Network, Inc. will provide you the best care with affordable rates. Caregiver’s pay varies between $16.00/hour and $20.00/hour.
The agency fee varies between $2.00/hour and $4.00/hour.
We have special offers for sleep-over and live-in care.